Monday, February 10, 2014

Be My Valentine Maker

Valentines are special. Almost all people buy them at the store these days, but I like to show how special valentines are by making mine! 

Three easy valentines that I make are  "I Chews You!" Which involves bubble gum. The second is "You Make My Heart Pop!" For that one there are two ways to do it, you can use a tootsie pop, or a small bottle of bubbles. The last valentine is "You're Just Write For Me!" This one involves a pencil.


I Chews You


What you need: 

Card stock paper
Markers
Bubble Gum
Heart Stickers

Directions:

On a piece of card stock about four and a half to five inches on each side, simply write "I Chews You To Be My Valentine!" When you write the Chews part, make sure you leave enough room between I and You because your bubble gum is going on to top of the Chews word. put a piece of tape on a stick of bubble gum and put it on top of the word chews. On top of the bubble gum, write "Chews" again. Sign your name on the back and put a sticker next to it. Your finished!



You Make My Heart Pop


What you need:

Embroidery Floss
Hole Punch
Card stock paper
Markers 
Tootsie pops or small bubble bottles (I could not find a link for bubbles, I got mine at target.)
Heart Stickers

Directions:

On a piece of card stock about four and a half to five inches on each side, write "You Make My Heart Pop!" For the bubbles, in the upper left corner punch a hole and thread a piece of the embroidery floss through a bottle of bubbles. For the tootsie pop, punch two holes, one inch apart. Push your tootsie pop down through the first hole and then back up through the second hole. Sign your name on the back and put a sticker next to it. All done!


You're Just Write For Me


What you need:

Card Stock Paper
Valentines Day Pencil
Hole Punch
Markers
Heart Stickers

Directions:

On a three and a half piece of card stock paper, write "Valentine, You're Just Write For Me!"  Punch two holes about an inch apart from each other. Put your pencil through the first hole and then come up through the second hole. Sign your name on the back and put a sticker next to it. That was easy!

I hope you had fun making these valentines! Leave a comment below and tell me your ideas!