Sunday, February 23, 2014

No Bake Chocolate Cookies

These chocolate-no-bakes are delicious and super easy! Trust me when I say... you will be addicted after one bite!!

Ingredients:

2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup of butter
3 cups of quick oats
6 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1/2 cup of peanut butter

Prep time: 20 min.
Cook time: 3 min.

Directions:
 
Start by mixing the oats, and cocoa powder. Mix well, try to get the cocoa powder separated, so there are no clumps. Add the peanut butter to the chocolatey oats, do not stir it, just put it in, clumped.

Melt the butter in a small pot. Once it is completely melted. Stir in the sugar, and milk. Let it boil for 1 minute.
 
 After the butter/sugar/milk  has boiled, pour it in to the oat mixture. Everything should mix smoothly, even the peanut butter. 
Set out a sheet of tinfoil or wax paper. Quickly, but carefully, start to put balls of the cookie onto the paper. You can do this with spoons or a cookie scoop. I admit, I did not think of the cookie scoop until now. I used spoons (didn't work very well), and to help the spoons out with my fingers. You must hurry, the cookie mixture will harden, so you have to get them separated from each other.
 
Mmmmm... I love these cookies! 
Tell me what you think of this recipe by posting a comment below, or in my contact tab!

XO AnnaD