Saturday, March 1, 2014

Makeup Shape Up

Organizing your makeup can be a difficult thing, especially if you have a lot of it! But I find it a lot easier when you make up your mind on where, how, and what everything will be fit in to. In my last organization post (All That Good Stuff) I showed you how I organized my hair accessories, perfumes, and much more. These organizing tips are headed in the same direction.
Where will all of your makeup will go? My night stand by my bed side has two drawers, so I am using that.
How will everything be arranged. A good idea would be to draw an outline of how you will you will put stuff in it's place. Excuse my bad drawing ;)
What will everything go in? To store the makeup, I used a few different things. For the brushes and liquid makeup, I used a jar. The soaps, cotton balls, and q-tips are all stored in little plastic cups. The cups are great because if the soaps are damp, they have room to dry. My powder, blush, and eyeshadow all lay flat on the drawer where I can see them. If you do not have room to lay them flat, small containers work very well. (I have tried this method before).
My top drawer isn't really that organized. My nail polish and lip gloss just roll around wherever they please. I know it isn't perfect, but it is what they do... roll!
I hope you enjoyed this post. I would like to know your organizing tricks! Tell me by posting a comment below or using the contact tab!

XO AnnaD