Thursday, April 17, 2014

Road Trip Essentials

Hey guys!! Spring break is almost here, or already here, and I am excited. For my vacation, I will be going on a road trip. And I don't mean a 1 hour trip to the beach, I mean a 10 hour trip with four other dramatic girls. Yes it will be painful, the vacation part will be more fun... hopefully.

On a long trip I always pack a big bag to carry with me. Here is what I put in that bag:

Being occupied is very important to me so I always bring a lot of stuff to do. Being the book worm I am, a few books definitely go into my bag. Also a magazine is always a good idea. I always like to document one thing that happened each hour in my notebook, it spends time, which is always good. Another thing that spends time is listening to music, so my ipod is tucked in the bag as well. Now since I'm traveling with all these other girls, a deck of cards is always a good idea. 

So we have our things to do, but we also need our smaller but still important things.

Since I don't have access to a sink, I always bring hand sanitizer to keep my hands and everyone else's hands clean. It is also important to keep moisturized, so a small bottle of lotion is a good idea, and chap stick to moisturize your lips. I don't know if you usually stop for lunch, but we do, and I always want to look presentable, so I would encourage you to bring a small makeup pallet and a hair brush in your bag. Last but not least, this is kind of weird, but I always bring a smaller purse inside my big bag. That way I don't have to hull around this giant bag.

I hope you enjoyed this post, please let me know some of your road trip essentials in a comment below, or by using the contact tab!! Thanks for reading!


XO AnnaD