Saturday, June 28, 2014

4th of July Outfit Ideas, Nail Polish Ideas, And a Summer Recipe!!!

4th of July is almost here!! Are you as excited as I am? Well even if you aren't, here are some ideas for the 4th of July. I put in outfit ideas for wherever you're going to be. And also  a yummy recipe is in this blog post too!
My first outfit here is basically a whenever, wherever, whatever kind of outfit. Just something basic that can be something big. The red tink-top is form Target (I think); I made the shear kind of scarf/headband; and the jean shorts are from JCPenny's.
This is my next basic outfit, I have here a plaid shirt from Kohl's; and the jean shorts are from JCPenny's. This outfit is great for a picnic, running around outside, or even just a get together with friends.


This is just a swimsuit and a skirt. Real--- easy. If you are going to the beach, or a pool this is great thing to wear because, it's just a swimsuit and skirt. I love this skirt because of the embroidered pattern on the bottom, it kind of looks like stars. How ironic.

This outfit is another one of those whenever, wherever, whatever kind of outfit. It has the same tink-top from above, a white lace-y skirt (that badly needs to be ironed), and a navy blue, polka-dotted scarf/headband.

Also you can add a sparkly touch to these outfits. Paint two fingers blue, and the other three red. Paint sparkles over the polish and voila! I don't have a white so I didn't add stripes to the red nails, but it is a great idea!!

Time for the desert/life... Summer blueberry cobbler!!!
I'm telling you it is so delicious! It is crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.  My mouth is watering even thinking about it.  So this summer, I have decided that Blueberry Cobbler is my favorite desert. I have never been able to pick one thing, so you could imagine how good this recipe is.


Summer Blueberry Cobbler

1 cup of strawberries
2 cups of blueberries
1 stick of melted butter
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of milk
1 cup of flour
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
pinch of salt

Mix strawberries and blueberries in a colander. Melt butter in a baking dish. Mix together sugar, milk, flour, baking powder, and salt. Pour over butter...DO NOT STIR!!! Top with fruit mixture... DO NOT STIR!! Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes. 

Hope you enjoy the cobbler... I mean post! 

XO AnnaD