Anyways, after a whole day of being in bed sleeping, or watching T.V., I felt as if I needed to step it up. So the next day I got dressed, did my makeup, and because I really didn't want to, I came across some tricks!
- Put on moisturizer with spf before makeup. It gives it a solid foundation without wearing foundation, and it protects your face. You can also get tinted moisturizer, like BB cream, or I use the e.l.f. kind with spf 20.
- Vaseline - petroleum jelly is a great moisturizer, and does not clog your pores.
- Hold your lip stick under a blow dryer for five seconds for a creamy and longer stay.
- White eyeshadow makes blue eyes pop!
- Pink eyeshadow makes brown eyes standout.
- Dampen your hair when braiding to keep it in the right place.
- Put your hair into 4 buns at the top of your head (after you get out of the shower and have brushed you hair) for lushes curls in the morning. (Tutorial to come!)
- Give your hair texture or curls when braiding (unwashed hair works perfectly).
- Place a sponge into a larger baby food jar and pour nail polish remover into it for this...
- Dip your earing in petroleum jelly for an easy insert.
Hope you got something out of these tricks and tips, now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go eat a popsicle. Bye!!