Saturday, October 25, 2014

Peanut Butter Muffins

I've been thinking, fall involves comfort food to me. So I am giving you all a recipe from my aunt's kitchen. She like my sister likes peanut butter in everything! This recipe can be made in bulk or split. It is the perfect recipe for families with kids. Okay here's the recipe:



Ingredients: 
1 3/4 cup flour
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup chocolate chips 
 Mix dries.
 Mix wets with dries.
 Stir.
Distribute evenly into muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
Yumm....
This is the easiest recipe yet! Sorry there are no "finished results."Any requests for posts? Thanks for reading!!

XO AnnaD