Thursday, November 27, 2014

Keeping Thanks In Mind

Hi everyone! By now I am assuming everyone is baking and getting ready for Thanksgiving. I just want to say how amazing it is that there is a holiday for giving thanks! I mean think about how important Christmas is to everyone. You receive and give, but the other part of that has to be being thankful for that. I think of Thanksgiving as a reminder that what we have is more than a lot of people. 

Like a T.V which I am currently watching the Macy Thanksgiving Parade, and the sweet smells coming from the kitchen, and sitting in this chair with a blanket. I hope you guys are enjoying your Thanksgiving and will come back for more posts and ideas! 

One more thing! My neighbor showed me these guys that are amazing:

Listen to them and really really enjoy your day!!

XO AnnaD