Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pinterest Week

I've spent hours on pinterest this week just searching for girls room decor, how to make your own gift bag, and some gift ideas.  I did end up finding a number of things on pinterest, and I really want to do some to my room, but it involves a lot of new purchases. I'm not very fond of those.

I also found so many cute quotes on etsy as well! And I wanted to share some with you:

  • She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes.
  • Some girls are born with glitter in their veins!
  • She turned her "CANT'S" into "CANS", and her "DREAMS" into "PLANS!"
  • She Believed she Could so she Did.
  • Be your own kind of beautiful.
There were so many others, but I definitely liked these the best.

What I ended up doing to my room was taking my giant yellow pillow and pink ruffle pillow and placed them beneath the giant pink tissue paper flowers I made. I found different bedrooms and thought you might want to see them. I love all of these and would have already turned my room into these if I had more room... hmm. (It would be wrong to knock out a wall without asking, right?)  


 


Gold is in. But gold polka dots are even more in!

I am starting a new series called "12 Days of Chevron." December 13 will be the start of the series and it will end December 25. Everyday I will post a DIY gift that you can do in no time. Also you can expect there to be chevron incorporated into these gifts. ;)

So that is all for today, but I will be back, as always. And I am updating my about page so check that out. 

XO AnnaD