Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Girls Love Chevron!

Happy Birthday to GLC!!!! Today is a very happy day for me because my blog has made it a whole year.

Through this year I've had ups and downs, and all arounds! I never thought that I would open an etsy shop last year... okay, actually I had a feeling that I was going to be a millionaire. Just kidding, I'm not a millionaire. But I knew that I would grow.


At the beginning of this year I was obsessed with views and other not important things. Okay I still like views. Heh. Who doesn't?! Now, I finally understand that blogging isn't supposed to be a race, or a competition, it supposed to be you. A girl can be herself in anything she does, only if she lets herself be.


Girls Love Chevron has many parts. But I think the best one is creativity. As some of you know,  I am in New York for the next 3 weeks. I did this happy birthday party a few days ago. Check it out below. 

SNOW banner
Birthday (christmas)presents.

Thank you all for being apart of this blog. Be sure to show me your creativity! I hope you had a good Christmas. Have a happy New Year! Love you all!

XO AnnaD