Monday, February 9, 2015

Making Valentines in Bulk Special + Some More Amazing Stuff!

Almost everybody uses the generic brand of valentines from Walmart, Target, etc. We always have a valentines party for our club. We buy or make valentines that are all the same with maybe a piece of chocolate on them. This year I made my valentines in bulk  the same as every year, but instead of just copying the same message, I wrote something different on each one. 

Yes, it does take more work, but it shows you care. I like to see a handmade card, and I bet anyone else would too! 

Anyway, Valentine's Day is coming up! I am very excited and have been getting everything ready! I made my valentine's for our ruby girls club party, and my mailbox as well. I wanted to show you all what I did!

So my valentines aren't very fancy at all. Just a little flag for a banner with a little message on it. I think they are adorable. I also stuck a Hershey Kiss on the back for good measure! 

My valentines mailbox isn't normal. At all. But neither am I so it works out! This year it's not a box or a real mailbox. It's my blog! I was head over heels when I came up with this! I was so excited. Ashley came in and was going crazy about it. 

So, I guess it's a hit!

I took a screenshot of my blog and then printed it out. I was very happy about the quality. I keep mistaking it for my laptop! I love it so much!!!!!

I'll put up a pic of it on the 13th along with some more on the Valentine's Day party for Ruby Girls Club. 

Love you all! 

XO AnnaD

P.S. WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT RUBY GIRLS CLUB? STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT POST.