Saturday, February 21, 2015

Natural Makeup Part 1

Hello! AnnaD here! Today I'm showing you how to do natural face makeup.

It's very easy if you have makeup that likes you. As in, shades that match your skin. It's most important that your foundation or BB Cream matches the powder. Also brushes, are very important to get the smooth un-powdery look.

All of my brushes are by E.L.F. as well as the powder I will be using, but any kind will work. My bb cream is BB Cream Pure by maybelline in the medium sheer tint. For my blush, I use the E.L.F. Pink Lemonade blush stick. Only three products!! You can do this guys!

Alright, let's get into this awesomeness! First what you're going to want to do is evenly apply your foundation or BB cream on your cheeks. Don't put as much on your forehead, the more makeup, the more creases.

Next use the powder like concealer. Brush the spots you want to dial down. Be careful, the more you put on, the oranger or darker you will look. Then using a blush or bronzer brush, apply the blush on the apples of your cheeks. 

That's all! Stay tuned for Part 2 on the Natural Makeup series!

XO AnnaD