Saturday, May 23, 2015

Makeup Storage and Collection

Hello all!

Today I want to share my makeup collection with you all. I also am going to show you my makeup storage as well. My last storage post was last year in July! What? Yes, July, so this is a needed post.

My makeup storage changes all of the time, so there is a chance that tomorrow it might be different. I have things that are high on my "to get" list for makeup. Let's start off with storage.

I have two other makeup storage posts on this blog. One from when I was 11, the other 12. I recommend reading them both, because although I didn't have as much makeup, the storage is still a good idea. I will have those linked below.

I still have and use all of my buckets from dirt cheap/Target but for different things. Though, the pastel ones are being used for makeup and brushes still.

Right before Christmas my mom and I were at T.J. Maxx and I found this adorable makeup organizer divider thing. My mom said she'd get it for me and she did, so that is another thing I organize with. I also have a small divider for office supplies that I use as well. I found it at Target.


My collection isn't as large as I would like it to be. But seeing that I buy almost all of my makeup, I am happy where I am at the time. Now that I am finished with most of my side notes, let's get into my collection!

 I really was contemplating whether or not to put these up and I decided I should. These little sponges are from Target, I got 36 of them for $1. The reason I purchased the sponges was because (a I was doing a friend's makeup for a banquet (b because they were a really good deal. My friend got to keep 12 and I kept the rest. I have thrown away about 8 now, and I still have a bucket full and another refill!  
(From left to right: eyelash curler, e.l.f.: Total Face Brush, Foundation Brush, Bronzing Brush, Blending Eye Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Concealer Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Brow Comb and Brush.) 
Besides the eyelash curler, in that bottom row all of the brushes are from e.l.f. They are not part of a set, just brushes I have bought over my trips to Target. The brushes at the top just came with different sets, and they don't have names.


 (From top to bottom, left to right: Donna Michelle gloss, sparkly pink lip gloss, Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Gloss/rosy, Baby Lips/Quenched, Baby Lips/Peach Kiss, Color Impact Lipstick, CVS Lipstick/Copper, EOS balms, Covergirl Outlast Lipstain/440, e.l.f. Hypershine glosses/Nice and Natural/Holiday Red, Kiss gloss, Sephora Disco lip glosses, L.A. colors lipliner, CVS red lipliner.)

This part of really motivated me in the fact that I went through all of my makeup bags, all of my purses trying to find my lost lipsticks. I never did find them, but I did find two other EOS balms. Let it be known that I do have red and purple shades of lipstick somewhere in my room! I think I'm just going to buy new ones though. I looked everywhere! 

 (From left to right: Ulta Glitter Eye Top Coat, Ulta Roll-on Eye shimmer, e.l.f. Black Liquid Eyeliner, Sweet & Shimmer Glitter Eyeliner.)

I will do reviews on all of the glitter\shimmer stuff soon! 
 (Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express, Maybelline Great Lash BIG, Revlon Lash Potion By Grow Luscious.)

P.S. The last one is waterproof!
 (From top to bottom, left to right: Ulta Matte Finish Mousse Blush/Peach Glow, e.l.f. All Over Color Stick/Pink Lemonade, Mineral Wear Loose powder, e.l.f. Flawless Face Powder/Ivory, e.l.f. Blush/Blushing.)

The Mineral Wear powder has lasted forever! I have never had a breakout because of it. I usually use it as a setting powder. The shade has rubbed off so I don't have that. It's pretty much the same color as the e.l.f. face powder. 
 (From left to right: Maybelline Pure BB Cream/Medium sheer tint, e.l.f. BB Cream/Buff, e.l.f Tinted Moisturizer.)


These are my most used eyeshadows. The small rectangle one I believe is from Walmart, and the larger rectangle one is from CVS. The giant square one is from Target, and it is by e.l.f. There are 96 different colors of eyeshadow on this palette. My best friend got this for me for my birthday, she is amazing! 
 All of the single eyeshadows are apart of a set. The palettes are from CVS. 

That is my makeup collection! I hope you enjoyed this post! Come back for more like this.

 
July Makeup Post
XO AnnaD