Thursday, June 11, 2015

With or Without Heat: Bed Head Wave Artist

Welcome to With or Without Heat, my hair curling and waving series. This series will appear on Thursdays so come on by to learn new tutorials on how to curl your hair. We will use several different techniques, and several different products. If you have any questions or ideas you can contact me at girlslovechevron@gmail.com.

This tutorial involves heat, that heat being Bed Head's Wave Artist. I've showed how I use the Revlon Waver already, so now I am going to show you all how I use this Wave Artist version. These irons do the same thing but the wave artist creates fuller waves, almost like curls. 

Image result for bed head wave artist
I am doing this on my second day hair. I had it in a bun all night and it is now nice and poufy. There is also a lot of texture so if I miss a few pieces I still feel confident with this hairstyle. For a careless/more natural look, adding hair spray or a texturizing spray (Not Your Mother's Sea Salt Texturizing Spray) is the way to go. 

Image result for not your mother's beach babe texturizing sea salt spray
 If you want your hair to look like you spent forever on it add mousse or spray wax. I personally opt for the more careless look. 

This is the finished product! Come by and check out my other posts, because I will be comparing the revlon and bead head wavers soon.

XO AnnaD