Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Weekend and a New Fall Series!

Hey guys! You would not be able understand how hectic my weekend has been. My parents hosted one of their famous "Meat Parties." Yes, meat. We always have ribs, pork butt, and lots of other things too (we even had lamb this time along with Mongolian beef)! Also another thing that was happening that same night was the Candyland Dance at my Co-op.

Although sadly enough, I wasn't able to make it to the dance or enjoy the meat night as much as usual because I had been sick all Thursday night and most of Friday. Ugh, it was horrible. But I was recovered enough to eat some of the delicious food people brought. It was very good!

With this meat party came the some nice weather and it reminded me that it is actually fall in was actually fall in some places! Even though it might not be so cool outside as other places, it definitely got me in the spirit.


Fall is one of my favorite times of the year (the other is spring). I love the crisp air, the apples, the pumpkin spice, and of course the decorations! And I love it so much that I will be doing a fall series starting October 10 and ending November 21. The posts will occur on Saturdays and they will be geared towards everything fall including the holidays in the fall considered season (i.e. Thanksgiving, and for some, Halloween).


I am so excited to get started on this series and I can't wait to get started with all of you!


XO AnnaD