Wednesday, November 11, 2015

October Favorite Reads

Hey guys! I am so excited to share with you my October Favorite Reads. I read a few of good books this last month that I just want to make sure everyone gets their hands on.

I haven't been consistent with sharing what I have been reading lately so I am now making a harder effort to post just some small info on the books I'm reading at the time. This will continue on hopefully.

I am also so excited to share with you all is that I finally have a good Christian source of romances! I have struggled very much in the past with reading good, non "dirty" books. I'm sure we all have and so having this good source is really a blessing to me.

The only thing that might throw you guys off a bit is that all these Christian romances are all historical. I have just recently gotten into reading these kind of books and found that there are so many good ones! I hope you all will at least try one of the historical romances that I post. You might find something that you like, and even learn something about yourself through reading these godly romances.

I have started rating the books on ages. I recommend asking your parents to read any of the books that are above your age. Some people don't car as much about what they read, whereas it can greatly affect other people.

So, with that all aside, come check out the books I've read this month!

 Image result for pelican bride
The Pelican Bride by Beth White
Recommended for ages 13 and up. 12 as a minimum.

 Image result for pelican bride
The Creole Princess by Beth White
Recommended for ages 12 and up.

Image result for miss spitfire
Miss Spitfire: Reaching Helen Keller by Sarah Miller
Recommended for all ages.

Image result for michael vey book 5
Michael Vey book 4: Lightning Storm by Richard Paul Evans
Recommended for ages 10 and up.

I loved all of these books, and that is why they're my October favorites. Please come back for more goods reads later. Love you all!

XO AnnaD