Friday, February 19, 2016

Advanced 2016

Hey guys, so right now I'm at my host home hanging out with the rest of the eighth grade girls. I'm here because this weekend I'm hanging out with my friend Rebecca at her youth group's DNow.

I'm posting just a little because its late and I'll be updating later this weekend so come back!

But anyway, an update for what we did today! We haven't actually done that much tonight. I got here at around 5:30 and at 6 the group headed to redemption church in North Mobile. We had a very good worship session and I was very moved by it.

So yes, I'll update tomorrow on how the retreat is going. Actually we have our mission project and we'll be getting sweaty. It'll hopefully be a lot of fun and maybe, just maybe I'll burn off some of the junk I just ate.

Night!

XO AnnaD