Friday, March 11, 2016

9 Running Late Hairstyles + Shoutout for College Girls!

Hey guys! So I want to start off with a shoutout to McKayla and Malia (sorry if your names are misspelled) These to awesome people were my college leaders at my youth group's DNow and they definitely went through a lot... But anyways, I wanted to make sure to extra thank them for their willingness to hang out with us. I love you guys!

Alright, so I have been planning to do a spring look-book into my outfits for this wonderful season, and I had planned on taking the pictures today and posting them for you guys, but the rain kind of washed away that idea. I will be getting the look-book up soon, and it will hopefully be sometime this week.

So instead I'd like to share with you all NINE awesome, easy, and cute hairstyles for days when days when we're running late.

1. The Flipped Pull Back

2. The Trendy Pigtails

3. Boho Braids

↞P i n t e r e s t || nmfrech↠:

4. Fish Braid Half Up

5. Rolled Updo

6. French Twist To Braid

FOLLOWING EVERYONE BACK UNTIL I REACH 1000 FOLLOWERS!!!!! THE 1000 FOLLOWER GETS A SHOUTOUT!!!!:
7. Braided Ponytail

8. French Braid

9. Twist

That's all for today guys! Go check out these hairstyles and come back for more posts like this later. I love you all!

XO AnnaD