Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Fashion Look Book

Bonjour Mademoiselles!

I just recently took a trip to the mall and I grabbed a really cute outfit that I wanted to add to my look book. I was re-inspired by this outfit and I decided to get my Spring Look book together for all you fashion loving readers. If you guys would like to see some of my favorite styles and clothes, you should totally go visit my Pinterest board Favorite Styles.

Thank you for coming to check out this fashion filled post! I hope you enjoy the photos and the styles I picked and that you come back for more like what I have below.



 












  • Top and Sandals from Kohls, Jeans from JCPenny's and remodeled, Bracelets from Claires, Sunglasses from H&M.
  • Top from Kohls, Skirt from Target, Shoes from Walmart.
  • Top and flannel from Kohls, Shorts from H&M.
  • Dress, Belt, and Flower Crown from Target, Sandals from Kohls.
  • Top unknown, Skirt from Target, Wedges from Payless.
  • Dress from Areopostal, Sandals and Necklace from Kohls.
XO AnnaD