Friday, April 22, 2016

Worship songs

Hey guys! It's good to be back!

Last night Ashley and I had our Drama performance and we're so pooped after staying up so late. My mom directed the production so she was as well. As a wonderful result, we skipped out on school today to relax and get re-rested.

Our lives have been so busy lately and I couldn't help but enjoy this day full of sleeping and lying around in my room. Oh, and eating of course. *Wink.

Anyways, moving away from my laziness, I have also been searching out songs for the worship team at my church today. We have a practice tomorrow and I have a list of songs I want to add to our collection/make sure are in our collection. These songs have been on my mind all week and I need to share. 

  • Worshiping You - Deluge
  • My Heart, Your Home - Watermark
  • Draw Me Nearer - Meredith Andrews
  • Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace) - Hillsong
  • Grace Flows Down - Christy Nockels
Go check out these songs and come back to my blog for so more posts coming soon!

I love you all! 

XO AnnaD