Saturday, May 7, 2016

No Junk Food Challenge

I am challenging you! 

It's an official challenge everyone! I am challenging all my readers to the No Junk Food Challenge. I have really thought about this challenge and I think I can do it. 

I have wanted to do something like this for a while, but I didn't want to commit to something I wouldn't be able to finish out. But I am going to finish this challenge with determination and healthiness on mind. 

When it comes to me, accountability is the greatest way to success and that is why I want you all to know I have started this. If you decide to take up this challenge, and you want accountability too, send me an email. I really love hearing from you all and it will benefit both of us when you let me know how it's going! Email me @ girlslovechevron@gmail.com!

Now for the challenge! 



The No Junk Food Challenge:

Go 21 days without the stuff listed above. You'll lose weight and feel so much better about yourself. Allow yourself a treat with something on this list twice during your 21 days. Only one serving though!

I'll be sure to give an update in a week or so on how the challenge is going. Have a beautiful day!

XO AnnaD