Thursday, June 9, 2016

Abby's 16th Birthday

Abby's 16th birthday is tomorrow! Because it's such a special day Maribeth and I are surprising her with a scavenger hunt at the mall. 

We've planned out the whole day and everything seems to be in place except for one thing... the disposable cameras. Curse the things. I have looked everywhere online that I would think sells disposable cameras and the cheapest one I found was around $8! 

What irritates me is that I remember saving up my money when I was little to go and buy disposable cameras just to play with. At the that time they were $1!

I'm going to go to Walmart and Target to see if their online prices are subject to change and hopefully grab a couple. In my opinion, doing the scavenger hunt with the cameras will be more fun than without them.

When we were looking for ideas for 16th birthday parties, I could not find anything! I finally came across something along the lines of this scavenger hunt and decided to use that idea. If you are looking for ideas for your 16th please continue to read. Feel free to alter this layout to fit your mall and however else you wish to as well.

Our plan is to bring Abby to the mall and take pictures as we shop, hang out, and eat! We have a list of specific things we want her to take pictures of so that we have a little adventure. The list:

 
  1. A Bikini
  2. Chocolate
  3. Escalator
  4. Cute outfit
  5. Pink
  6. Cow
  7. Perfume
  8. Store That is Closed
  9. Starbucks Drink
  10. Flowers
  11. Sunglasses
  12. Something Purple
  13. Vending Machine
  14. Tokens
  15. Cookie
  16. Group Picture
We're so excited, and we can barely wait to get to the mall! I sincerely hope this outline helps you with your 16th or even a friends. If you guys have any other ideas, I could totally use them for my 16th, regardless of the fact that it's in two years :) 
Goodnight! 

XO AnnaD