It's summer, and though we don't want to say it, sometimes we get bored. Yes, it's great to not have school but not doing anything is boring. So, I have a solution! Well, several solutions. 15 Things To Do When You're Bored (and stuck at home)!
1. Cook: You'll have fun doing it, and eating the finished product!
2. Do a craft: be creative! You can find some ideas on my DIY geared Pinterest board.
3. Play in the hose or sprinkler: When my sisters and I do this, we make sure to have some actual games to play while we are outside so as we stay wet and don't get bored with just running through the water.
4. Write a letter: get a pen pal, I promise that will be fun and keep you busy.
5. Take pictures!: just do it! Once you start it's hard to stop.
6. Paint: sometimes Ashley and Lexi have this urge to get out the paints and I always end sitting at the table with them painting. I cannot explain the satisfaction of seeing your finished product on the fridge ;)
7. Have a picnic: a lot of time can go into a picnic and it's fun to sit outside and eat lunch.
8. Write a book: this works, you will not be bored if you start writing something good. It's exciting!
9. Make a bucket list: depending on how much is going onto your list, this could take a long time. I did a summer list with Maribeth and Abby and it took us several days to finally finish it.
10. Read a book: it's just as great as writing one.
11. Make a treasure hunt: you'll probably want more than one person to be involved though.
12. Organize: you can always work on this. It will never leave you bored. Turn on some music and get to it!
13. Do your hair: by this I mean actually put work into it.
14. Make something explode: you have not lived until you've made a watermelon explode. Yes. A watermelon.
15. Build a blanket fort: I have obviously saved the best for last. I love doing this. If you don't think you can build a fort, try making a "pillow pit." this is also something I enjoy doing. All you have to do is throw a ton of pillows onto the floor and jump onto them. Very, very, very fun.
That's it for today guys!