Friday, August 12, 2016

Mall Haul

I just recently stopped in by the mall to check out our new H&M and while I was there I did some other shopping as well. I found a handful of things that I want to share with you all just because I love them too much not to! I hope you enjoy this Mall Haul!

I've also thrown in Maribeth's Haul from the mall as a special treat, so savor it :)

In H&M, neither of us got anything clothing wise, but we did get some adorable rings that were around $5. I am still on cloud nine about it because I can never find rings that fit me. These do!


Between Maribeth and I both we only got two things at Charlotte Russe. Maribeth bought an off the shoulder shirt that is so cute and totally worth the $15. I just got a black and white bandeau that was $5, and I absolutely love it! 



At Aeropostal, I purchased a pair of grey shorts that are super comfy. It's ironic that Abby got a pair exactly like mine a month ago for $10 and mine were only $6 because of clearance!

Forever 21 was a huge hit for me. I got a new purse that is the perfect size for my upcoming trip to New York. It's right on the line of an off white and a very light pink, and at first I wasn't sure if it would work for me, but I realized now that it matches everything and is super cute! I'll try to post a picture while I'm in New York with the purse so stay tuned.



Target was the real treasure though. Maribeth got another off the shoulder shirt, but blue this time with flowers. I got a long sleeve black romper (which I don't have a picture of because it's all packed up), a blue, floral, flow-y long sleeve, a water bottle, and some cute paper straws that are three different colors. 




If you guys want to see these clothes in action, let me know and I might do a back to school look book!

XO AnnaD