Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Countdown to Christmas: Day 13: 12 Days of Chirstmas Series (2 years ago)

Hey guys! Welcome to my Countdown to Christmas! We are currently on day 13, but it's super easy to catch up with what I've been doing so far. Go to the right under archives and you'll find all of my posts, including the rest of my Countdown to Christmas ones.

Verses of the day: Psalms 24 - Today I have a challenge concerning our Bible verses countdown. This is a 10 verse chapter in Psalms. Take some time and look it up in your Bible yourself. Enjoy reading the word from your own Bible!

This post is just for a little bit of a throwback. If you guys are looking for something on here you have not yet seen, I would suggest going back to my 12 Days Of Christmas Series that happened two years ago.Those posts were a lot of fun, as I was in New York while posting.

Go check those out, and if you have any suggestions for posts, or if you would like me to try something that you haven't yet seen, let me know in the comments below, or in the contact tab! 

Kisses! 

Xo AnnaD