Thursday, December 15, 2016

Countdown to Christmas: Day 15: Family Fun - Games to Play Together

Hello my beautiful readers! Welcome back to Who's Anna Grace?, I'm so glad you are here to read day 15 of my Countdown to Christmas! You can go back and read the previous post in this series by going to the right under archives, and then under December. Also, be sure to put your email in the subscribe box on the right!

Verse of the day: Luke 2:7-11 - And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn.And in the same region there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with great fear. 10 And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

I have another family fun post! Here are some great games to play with your family this holiday season!
Image result for Settlers of Catan
Settlers of Catan - this game is a little more mature, mostly because it's strategic. I usually say it's a mix between Monopoly and Risk. Now, I hate Risk, and I dislike Monopoly, but I absolutely love Catan. It's the perfect combination for any game playing family. I guarantee fun with this game. 


 Code Names - this game is new to our family, but we absolutely love it! We got it on Black Friday at Target. It's a little harder to explain in a short paragraph, but basically the point of the game is to figure out all of your secret agents on the board before the other team.


 
Twister - okay, I know what you're thinking. "Twister? What on earth?" Give it a chance, it'll be absolutely crazy, especially if you have larger members of your family, to shorter members.
Image result for clue game
Clue - My family always likes to enjoy this game with some popcorn and ice cream. This is a great one for the family because it's an upbeat game, but at the same time it takes awhile to finish the game.
Image result for pie face
Pie Face - This is surprising to most, but Pie Face is absolutely the funniest game to play and watch! I prefer to watch people get pied in the face myself, but nevertheless I still love this game. One time, we played this game like Ellen DeGeneres does. Look it up, it's even more fun than the original. Mostly 😉

That's all for now! Come back tomorrow for another Countdown to Christmas post!

XO AnnaD