Sunday, December 18, 2016

Countdown to Christmas: Day 18: Christmas Styles - Easy Nail Art for Christmas!

Hello! I'm so glad you're joining me and my Countdown to Christmas today! Be sure to check out the rest of this series and subscribe by putting your email in the subscribe box on the right.

Verse of the day: Matthew 2:9-10 - After listening to the king, they went on their way. And behold, the star that they had seen when it rose went before them until it came to rest over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy.

A couple of days ago I was at my friends house and while I was there we painted our nails. We created the galaxy look and it was so much fun (I'll be doing a tutorial soon)! Ever since I've been on a nail art spree. Everyday I've tried new things, and I've probably erased the nail polish from my nails 15 times.

Anyways, I was browsing Pinterest for creative nail art pins, and I found a ton of cute holiday nail art options. I've done a few of the ones I've seen on Pinterest, and some have come out better than others, but the ones that turned out good, I have here today. 

I figure that most girls would like to have holiday nails for this Christmas season and that you all would benefit from having some inspiration. So without any further ado, here you go!

15 Simple Easy Christmas Nail Art Designs Ideas 2012 For Beginners Learners 3 17 Christmas Nail Art Design:

9 Winter Wonderland Nail Art Designs:

16 Bloody Hot Red Nails for Women:

Mirror, Mirror, On The Christmas Lights? // Polish Those Nails // Challenge Your Nail Art - Christmas Lights // indie polish - femme fatale:

ac29c89c0d57581cb2f9d0e1dd133166.jpg (736×736):

18-Easy-Cute-Christmas-Nail-Art-Designs-Ideas-Trends-2015 -Xmas-Nails-14:

Christmas nails 2013 (Nail designs courtesy of Winnie at Butterfly nail salon in Taipei, Taiwan):

These may take a little more time than your regular one color/one coat, but it's totally worth it! Also, check out my Pinterest board for Nail Art here

Again, check out the other posts in this series, and subscribe for an update email every time I post. Thanks for reading!

XO AnnaD