If you're new, I am also doing a countdown to Christmas with Bible verses. The one for today is: Luke 1:26-28 - In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, 27 to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. And the virgin's name was Mary. 28 And he came to her and said, “Greetings, O favored one, the Lord is with you!”
I have another gift list! These ideas are great for your friends or sisters. All are good options, some of which you can make by yourself!
- A notebook - spice it up, make it yourself, or add something cute to personalize it for the person your giving it to.
- A mug - I always love the adorable options you can find at Target, Starbucks, or even online. If you want to personalize your own mug, it's super easy. You will need a sharpie, a mug, and a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven. Draw whatever you'd like on the mug and stick it in the oven for 30 mins.
- A purse - this is always a great option because every girl should have one, and there are so many purses to pick from.
- A poof ball key chain - this is a super cute accessory for your purse, or for keys.
- Choker necklace - these are totally in right now, and because there are so many different ways to wear the necklaces, it will match any girl's style.
- A book - a nice read will be nice for anyone. If you need some book ideas, check out my book lists.
- A Starbucks Gift card - this is simple, sweet, and a yummy gift!
- A photo collage - make this to be personal and sweet with memories from all the wonderful times in your lives.