Verse of the day: Matthew 1:22-23 - All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet: 23 “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel”
This year for Christmas, I decided to do something a little bit different for my family, concerning gifts. Instead of individual, small gifts, I put together a big family gift that I know we will all enjoy, and it will make us spend some time together.
I can't share what family gift I did because I know that right now Ashley, my sister, is reading this post, but I do have a couple of other family gift basket present ideas to share! These would also be great for anyone else who you need a gift basket for.
1. Ice Cream bar basket - This is a super popular one that I totally support! Fill a basket with candies, syrups, and sprinkles to make a ice cream sundae bar! You could include a gift card to get the actual ice cream, or have it waiting in the freezer for when the family is ready for sundaes.
2. Popcorn bar basket - It's almost the same as the ice cream version. the only difference is to make everything oriented to popcorn. You could put popcorn kernels, movie theater candy, and even a movie in there for the family to enjoy together!
3. S'mores basket - Marshmallows, different kinds of chocolates, graham crackers, and metal sticks to roast the marshmallows on. This would be great for those who love to hang out around the camp fire 🔥
4. Baking basket - Fill this basket with stuff to make cookies, muffins, breads, or etc. You can put a box mix in there, or ingredients to make from scratch, anything would be deliciously yummy! Make sure to include a recipe though, and maybe some icing to top of the cake 😋
5. Movie Night In basket - Get the family ready for a movie night in with popcorn, movies, blankets, and some candy! You could put whatever you think would make this movie night fun into this basket, and no matter what, it would still be loaded with fun!
That's it for now! Be sure to check out my other gift ideas, and be on the lookout for the ones that are coming soon here at Who's Anna Grace?.
Come back tomorrow for a fun DIY! Thank you for reading,