Saturday, January 7, 2017

Small Mall Haul! (Charlotte Russe, Victoria's Secret, Target)

Hello! Happy Saturday! Welcome to Who's Anna Grace?, I'm Anna the writer of this blog. Subscribe in subscription box on the right, and also check out my previous posts in the archives on the right. 

I had a wonderful day, as I hope you did too! I went to the mall with my sisters today and bought some stuff. We walked the whole mall, but we only actually purchased things from a couple of stores.

Here's my small mall haul!



Victoria's Secret:


Target:



Charlotte Russe:


Victoria's Secret:
Sports Bra - $11 on sale, usual price $15
Deals in store: Victoria's Secret is having the Semi Annual sale right now where you can buy 5 pairs of panties for only $15! Usually, the best they do is 5 pairs for $27.50. Also, most of their bras where $10 
Comments: The deals are amazing! Even if you're not shopping for underwear, they had some other things on sale too. 

Target: 
Knee High Fuzzy Socks - $4
6-pair ankle socks - $6
Sensationail gel nail polish (island oasis) - $4 on clearance, usual price $8
Deals in store: Amazing clearance in every department on select items. CHeck it out! 
Comments: In hindsight, I bought a lot of socks. I actually don't need all of these socks, but I seem to have a weakness when it comes to cute socks. The sensationail gel polish is for my new gel lamp kit. I got it for Christmas and will be doing a review soon! 

Charlotte Russe:
Black Leggings - $5 on sale, usual price unknown
Pink/beige top with pockets - $12 
Deals in store: Charlotte Russe isn't having a giant annual sale, but their normal sales and clearance are still pretty amazing. 
Comments: Because Charlotte Russe always has such instyle clothing, I tend to shop for tops here a lot. If you're looking for so awesome tops, go to Charlotte Russe. They are known to have reasonable prices, and great service. 

Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe for email updates for anytimes there's a new post on here. Come back again for more like this. 

XO AnnaD