Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Frosted Strawberry Lemonade Recipe!

Hello Everyone! Today I have a delicious pink recipe to share. Frosted Strawberry Lemonade! 

I made regular frosted lemonade when I was at a friends house once and loved it. The other day I was craving it again and I decided I was going to make it for myself. BUT, we had no ice! Since you can't make frosted lemonade without ice, I was distraught. However, my hopes were restored when I saw the frozen strawberries in the freezer, I decided Frosted Strawberry Lemonade would have to do. 

And it did! I loved it so much that I made it again today and have decided to share it with you guys. Here's my super simple, but delicious recipe for frosted strawberry lemonade 🍓🍋🍓

Makes 3-4 glasses 

You will need:

  • A blender
  • A cup
  • about 15 frozen strawberries
  • 4 cups of lemonade
The first time I made this, I made the lemonade in the blender as well, but this time I had the lemonader prepped. Either way will work for this recipe. Pour lemonade into blender and blend for 5 seconds. Add strawberries and blend for about 30 seconds. Pause and blend for another 30 seconds. 

 If you taste the drink and decide it needs more strawberries or lemonade, add to taste. 

Pour frosted lemonade into cups and enjoy your cold drink! 

As I said, super easy and super delicious! Be sure to share this recipe with friends and family and let me know if you have any favorite drinks you want the recipe for, here on Who's Anna Grace!

XO AnnaD