Sunday, May 28, 2017

May Favorites! 2017

Hello! Hello! I'm AnnaD and this is my blog Who's Anna Grace?.  Check out my previous posts and put your email in the subscription box to get emails with the newest post included!


For me, May has been packed full of new things, adventures, and of course products :) Although I can't share everything I've experienced this May, I can share my favorite products, clothes, and books. Here are my May favorites! 


at the BEACH perfume spray by Bath and Body Works
I went shopping for Maribeth's bday and ended up with something for me as well, haha. at the BEACH is Bath and Body's new fragrance made with coconut oil to give it an even stronger sense of being at the beach. I absolutely love the perfume because it's perfect for summer, and it's the perfect soft but sweet combo of beach smells. 


Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo by Not Your Mother's 
This dry shampoo is just as it says, it gives the illusion of freshly washed hair leaving you with a nice scent and non-oily hair. The price is a great match for the product. You get a nice sized can of dry shampoo for the price of around $6 which is also what I love about this product.


159 Golden-I by Sally Hansen 
I adore this polish for it's rose gold tone with consistent shimmering throughout it. It's soft and pretty option that works for almost all occasions.


239 Coral Reef by Sally Hansen
Perfect for summer with it's eye-catchingly bright color, Coral Reef is one of my favorites for this spring\summer season and I love to wear it. 


White Hightops by Converse
My first pair of converse ever, and I love them!! So happy I got them, these are definitely my favorite shoes for this month.


Pink Thrills\Beyond Sexy Lipstick and Lip Liner in one by benefit
This lipstick last long and is very pigmented. The lipstick is a bright pink and the liner, a purple-y color. It's easy and fast to use, and can either add a soft or bright color to my lips. 


The Elite by Kiera Cass
Last year I did a book list with The Selections series on it when I hadn't read it. I got it the series for Christmas and have since reread the books and have declared The Elite (2nd in The Selection) my favorite as of this month. 


Everything, Everything (movie)
I loved this movie and I hate myself for not reading the book first, I will be enjoying the book soon though and will be posting a review for that so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading! I love you all 💕

XO AnnaD